12 Guidelines For Your First Special Sunday Service (SSS)
CSC advocates the responsible individual use of cannabis (where legal) for spirituality
- If you enjoy cannabis on a daily basis, please note your Special Sunday Service (SSS) experience will be greatly reduced or minimized, because cannabinoids remain in the human body for up to 30 days. Therefore abstinence from all drugs, including alcohol and cannabis, for 30 days or longer, is very important for first-time spiritual seekers.
- Best to be well rested and experience SSS on an empty stomach. Morning is an ideal time. Please note that your age, sex, body weight, metabolism, mental attitude, general health, diet and intake of recent food or drink may impact the strength, durability and depth of your SSS experience.
- Create a two-to-four-hour timeframe without interruptions.
- Select a quiet, dimly lit, private place where you can lie down, ideally with a bedside dimmer-controlled light. Be dressed casually and comfortably.
- Take one “good” toke of high-grade cannabis after a light-up hit.
- Have pen and paper on hand for notes.
- Lie down, close your eyes and relax.
- Go with the flow and tune into the God within.
- Enjoy weekly.
- Spread your joy and insights with the ones you love, or post them on the CSC blog.
- While alternative usage of cannabis is not prohibited, repeated social usage may distract from the spirituality of the weekly SSS experience.
- Please contact CSC with any questions, feedback or information regarding your SSS experience.